Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools
We are a proud member of the Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools (PCPCS).
Executive Director: Ana Meyers
Address: 630 Freedom Business Ctr. Drive, 3rd Floor Suite, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Phone: 484-356-0191 / Fax: 484-356-0190 / Email: info@PaCharters.org / Website: PaCharters.org
PCPCS supports Pennsylvania Charter Schools by:
- Advocating for reform-minded charter school laws;
- Promoting the public charter school movement;
- Fostering communication among its members to ensure that best practices and up-to-date information is shared among our schools and their staffs;
- Supporting and assists its members in the development of their professional managerial skills and in the advancement of public charter schools;
- Establishing working relationships with other education reform organizations, professional organizations and government agencies seeking to improve the quantity and quality of educational choices for parents.
Become an Advocate by Joining the Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools
Make your voice heard by becoming a charter school community member of the Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools (PCPCS) with thousands of charter school advocates from across the state. Advocates include people just like you — parents, teachers, principals, board members, and ordinary citizens. If you’re passionate about ensuring that all students have access to high-quality, publicly-funded school options, we need your help! You can join and get involved for $5 per year by visiting http://pacharters.org/schools/join-us/.