Covid Vaccination Clinic
During our new student Open Enrollment event on Saturday, November 20th, PHCSE will be hosting a Covid Vaccination Clinic for students and families from 9:00am-11:00am
The following vaccinations will be offered.
- Pediatric Pfizer vaccinations for students and family members ages 5-11 years.
- Pfizer vaccinations for students, staff and families ages 12 and older.
- Moderna vaccinations for staff and family members ages 18 years and older.
- Pfizer and Moderna boosters for fully vaccinated staff and family members ages 18 years and older.
- Influenza vaccine (flu shot) for all staff, students, and family members.
Pfizer and Moderna boosters will be available for individuals who meet the criteria for a booster (e.g. front line workers, teachers, health care workers, or immunocompromised individuals). Fully vaccinated Individuals who received either the Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, or Moderna vaccines (ages 18 and older) can receive either Pfizer or Moderna booster.
If you or your family are interested in a Covid-19 vaccination. Register online by 11/18/21 using the following link: