IMPORTANT DATES REGARDING 2020-2021 ENROLLMENT
- Nov 21 from 9:00AM-11:00AM– Grades K-2 NEW STUDENT open enrollment event
- Dec 5 from 9:00AM-11:00AM —-Grades 3-6 NEW STUDENT open enrollment event
- Dec 20–Re Enrollment Begins
- Jan 9 from 9:00AM-11:00AM —-Grades 7 & 8 NEW STUDENT open enrollment event
- Jan 29–Re Enrollment Ends
- Feb 12–NEW STUDENT applications accepted
- Feb 19–Last day for NEW STUDENTS to accept 2021-2022 enrollment
How do you apply?
Click HERE to apply online.
If enrolling more than one child at a time, click HERE to log in to Skyward Family Student Access.
Who can attend the Penn Hills Charter School of Entrepreneurship?
Students from all School Districts are welcomed to attend.
Does it cost to attend?
We are a tuition-free public charter school.
Is transportation provided?
Transportation is provided by your home school district.
What is the deadline for applications?
We accept applications throughout the entire school year.
Do you have a new student lottery?
If student applications exceed the number of available seats in a grade, a lottery will be conducted for that grade. Any students not receiving a space will be placed on the waiting list in the order their names are drawn.
What happens if a grade level reaches capacity?
When a grade level reaches capacity, each applicant will be added to the waiting list. Enrollment preference is given to siblings of current students and Penn Hills School District residences.
Do you have historic student enrollment data?
Click HERE to view our student enrollment census.
Please contact the Main Office at 412-793-6471 with any questions or concerns.
Additional Enrollment Forms