IMPORTANT DATES REGARDING 2022-2023 ENROLLMENT
- November 1, 2021 – New Student Open Enrollment begins
- December 20, 2021 – January 31, 2022 – Re-Enrollment for current students
- February 24, 2022 – Lottery held for new applicants at Public School Board meeting (a lottery will be held if the number of applicants exceeds available seats after enrollment preferences are applied)
- February 25, 2022 – New students notified of acceptance
- March 11, 2022 – Deadline for new students to accept enrollment (*students on the waiting list will be offered enrollment by preference and date of application)
How do you apply?
Click HERE to apply online.
If enrolling more than one child, complete enrollment for your first child and then log into Skyward Family Student Access.
Who can attend the Penn Hills Charter School of Entrepreneurship?
Students from all School Districts are welcomed to attend.
Does it cost to attend?
We are a tuition-free public charter school.
Is transportation provided?
Transportation is provided by the student’s home school district.
What is the deadline for applications?
We accept applications until October 31.
Do you have a new student lottery?
If student applications exceed the number of available seats in a grade level, a lottery will be conducted for that grade. Any students not receiving a seat will be placed on the waiting list by preference and date of application.
What happens if a grade level reaches capacity?
When a grade level reaches capacity, each applicant will be added to the waiting list. Enrollment preference is given to Penn Hills School District residents and siblings of currently enrolled students.
Please contact the Main Office at 412-793-6471 with any questions or concerns.