Penn Hills Charter School of Entrepreneurship’s benefits program is here to support our employees and their families through various life stages, because we know how critical it is to invest in our people.
- Retirement savings
- Access to financial planning services
- Education assistance benefits
- We support our employees’ job-related professional development
- Add to your skill set, build your resume, and work with colleagues across disciplines through committee work that advances both your career and our organizational objectives
Health & Wellness
- Full-time staff have access to excellent healthcare benefits including medical, dental, and vision care, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, and other insurance including life, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability.
- Wellness support includes an employee assistance program and robust staff wellness initiatives, including staff workouts and healthy lifestyle competitions.
- Gym membership discounts for those who participate in our medical plan
- Access to legal protection through LegalShield
- Because we know that a diverse workplace is a healthy workplace, our diversity and equity initiatives are aimed at continuous improvement, having courageous conversations, and seeking solutions together for a better working environment for all
- Dependent Care FSA