Health & Wellness
Donna Wallace, School Nurse, 412-793-6471 ext. 203, firstname.lastname@example.org
Darlene Shook, Food Service Coordinator, 412-793-6471 ext. 224, email@example.com
- All student’s meals are FREE!
- Breakfast, lunch, and a snack is served daily
- In partnership with Lintons Food Service Management
- In partnership with the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank (free summer meals for children 18 and under)
- Recognized as one of America’s Healthiest Schools by Alliance for A Healthier Generation
- Member of the National School Lunch Program
- Member of the Child and Adult Food Care Program
- Member of the Summer Food Service Program
- Special Dietary Needs in the School Nutrition Programs (click the link and review pages 3-6, 34 & 35)
- PHCSE Wellness Policy
- Asbestos Policy Annual Letter
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,
color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.