Recruiting& Selection Process
PHCSE Is Committed to Equal Opportunity in Employment
PHCSE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment or renewed employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other traits or characteristics protected by law.
- Submit resume, cover letter, and Employment Application Form to be considered for employment with PHCSE
- All resumes are screened according to criteria established by Human Resources for each open position.
NOTE: It is important to indicate the specific position that you are applying for so your application can be screened appropriately. Those resumes that do not specify a particular position will be screened according to the position that most closely matches the applicant’s skill set. All resumes are kept on file for one year.
- Potential applicants may receive a call from a specialist in the Human Resources Department to verify credentials and review specific requirements of the position.
- Those applicants that are invited for an in-person interview will receive a call from Human Resources to schedule an appointment.
- Applicants that pass the criteria in the first interview will be invited to a second interview.
- Some positions may require the applicant to participate in specific performance tasks/tests. You will be notified about any required tests or tasks.
- Phone references are conducted for all potential new hires.
- All individuals interviewed for positions are notified about their final status via email.